SONOS CONNECT turns your stereo into a music streaming Sonos system. Just hook up CONNECT to your stereo, home theater or powered speakers and stream all the music on earth wirelessly in any room using the equipment you already own. Control with free apps for your Android™, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Connecting to the stereo, home theater or powered speakers you own
- WORKS WITH THE AUDIO EQUIPMENT YOU OWN. Seamlessly integrates your stereo, home theater system and other amplified audio devices into your Sonos Wireless HiFi System.
- SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY. Analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs are engineered for premium performance. And fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control.
- START WITH ONE, EXPAND ANYWHERE. Add as many Sonos players as you want throughout your home. Wirelessly. Play different songs in every room or the same song everywhere, in perfect sync.
- WIRELESS, EASY TO SET UP. No rewiring. No complex programming. Simply connect a SONOS BRIDGE or CONNECT to your wireless router and link all your Sonos players wirelessly with one touch.
- STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH. Enjoy a universe of music everyday— your iTunes® library, your favorite music services, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts. Music service availability varies by region.
- CONTROL YOUR WAY. Search, browse and play your music with the dedicated SONOS CONTROL or free Sonos Controller Apps for your Android®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad®.
- LINE-IN CONNECTIONS Auto-detecting analog (RCA)
- LINE-OUT CONNECTIONS Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial)
- SOUND QUALITY THD+N <0.009%, 20Hz-20kHz
- ADJUSTABLE TONE AND VOLUME CONTROLS Optimize sound performance using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls.
- AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Apple “Fairplay”, WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple “Fairplay” DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- MUSIC SERVICES SUPPORTED Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- OPERATING SYSTEMS (FOR STORED FILES) Windows® XP SP2 and higher; Mac OS X v10.4 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- INTERNET RADIO SUPPORTED Streaming MP3, WMA
- ALBUM ART SUPPORTED JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- PLAYBACK MODES Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- NETWORK BRIDGING 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive.
- POWER SUPPLY AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- FRONT-PANEL BUTTONS Volume and Mute
- FRONT-PANEL LIGHTS Indicate CONNECT status and Mute status
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD) 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)
- WEIGHT 1.5 lbs (0.69 kg)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- PRODUCT FINISH White/high-quality polycarbonate material
- MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT Sonos System Software supports Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS SONOS CONNECT Power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide with Setup CD, 1 RCA stereo audio cable, 1 stereo mini to RCA Y-audio cable
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.