Introducing SONOS SUB. It will take your whole Sonos system one seismic step closer to the spine-curling jaw-dropping, full body experience music was meant to be. The SONOS SUB will fill an entire room with thick layers of bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. And it all starts with the simple touch of a button.
- Filling any room with deep, bottomless sound you can feel with your whole body.
- ALL SOUND, ZERO VIBRATION. Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- ONE-BUTTON SETUP. No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
- WHEREVER YOU WANT IT. Because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room—even lying flat under a couch.
- AMPLIFIER Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- SPEAKERS Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- DUAL ACOUSTIC PORTS Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE Plays down to 25 Hz.
- ALL DIGITAL SOUND All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy.
- AUTOMATIC EQUALIZATION The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network.
- SONOSNET EXTENDER Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0
- ETHERNET PORT A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network.
- POWER SUPPLY AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- SIDE PANEL BUTTON Join Household
- SIDE PANEL LEDs Indicate SUB status
- DIMENSIONS (H x D x W) 15.8 x 6.2 x 15in. (402 x 158 x 380mm)
- WEIGHT 36.3 lbs (16kgs)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS SONOS SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide.
- MULTIPLE ORIENTATIONS Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
- RUBBER AND FELT FEET Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included.
- Works with all Sonos amplified components: PLAY:3, PLAY:5, PLAYBAR, CONNECT:AMP.
- Does not work with the non-amplified: CONNECT.
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice