The main purpose of surveillance cameras is of course, to increase security.
A video surveillance system can:
- Record continuously, based on a schedule or on motion detection.
- Provide you with a live stream, on your Smartphone or computer, of what is happening at your home. No matter where you are in the world.
It can also be very useful by allowing you to:
- Confirm that your children are back from school.
- Keep an eye on the babysitter.
- Validate the arrival of a package.
- Observe contractors performing work on your property.
- Monitor your pets.
- And much more…